I typically have phone pics and camera pics, and I don't bother with our water camera. When we get home, and I get everything caught up and life is back to normal, I just forget to even look at it. I just remembered and I have a few lovely ones from Idaho. I didn't even take it out in Canada since we didn't go in the water since it was wet and cooler.
This is typically my view for half the day in Idaho. The scenery is gorgeous and so is the man on the dock.
The kids lounge around.
Noah got so good at the stand up paddleboard. He's never really tried it. He was all over the place.
He got so good that the other kids made him pull them around the lake.
This is Ben driving with David on back, and Em on the other jet ski. I was happy to keep floating in my raft with Suzy.
Then, we were hanging out and Noah may or may have not peed on David right after this picture.
This ladder ball game is HARD. I thought it would be way easier. But, it's tough. I watched Ben and my Dad play and it took Ben probably 20 tries before he made one. Then, I tried it and I was worse. It's not as easy as it looks.
Then, my Dad went for a kayak ride and Noah wanted to join him on the paddle board. I thought this won't last long. I figured my Dad would rig up some towing device and pull Noah home.
But, nope. They came paddling home about 45 minutes later. They went over a mile. Noah is a tough cookie.
Ok, that's all for Idaho 2019. Until next year...
1 comment:
Beautiful Green Grass Pete. :) Gina, ur
Blue Toe Nail polish matches the BluE
Water..Suzy Looks like she is having a Blast..Noah paddling Emily n Ben..across the Lake..or is it a River?? Good job
Noah..yes we see ur Handsome
Husband across the Water :) Another Fun
Vacation for ur Family.:)Love, Mommy
Post a Comment