He was spoiled with lots of cards and gifts. Thank you everyone! You can tell from the smile that he enjoyed all of it.
He also got to have his Grammie and Grampie here for the first time ever on his birthday.
Originally, we were going to have a party for him. We have never done a big party. So, I told him we could rent the gymnastics place and it's him and his friends for 2 hours of fun! He said ok. Then, he said he wanted an Xbox One. I told him that we can't spend $200 on a party and $200 on an xbox one. So, he said, "forget the party!" So, he got an Xbox One and he was obviously extremely happy with that decision.
He doesn't like cake, so I baked him cookies. And Grammie and Grampie treated us to Texas Roadhouse which is Noah's favorite place to eat.
I'm not sure what this kid could possibly have left to wish for as I think all his dreams came true when he opened the Xbox One, but whatever he wishes for, I hope it comes true for this sweet boy.







2 comments:
Hi Noah, what a very Happy 10th Birthday
You had..ur were smiling the whole time :) so Nice to have ur Grammy n Grampie
There to Celebrate!! With u n ur Family.
N u got an X-Box One!!SUPER..you n Emily n Ben will Enjoy That!! Have Fun.. :)
I Love You, ur Granny
Glad Noah had a wonderful Birthday made even more special by the fact that his Grampie & Grandma are there to be a part of these celebrations now. :)
Love, Linda
Post a Comment