She wants to quit. I quit violin when got into junior high and cheerleading became a priority. You know what? After I graduated high school, I've never picked up my pom poms again, but I could certainly pick up a violin and play today if I had kept with it.
Anyway, here she is super excited.
These two best friends have been doing this for years together. How can this be the last one?
Sorry, the lighting in the senior home is awful. The played as a quartet and were so good. Her teacher LOVES teaching violin.
Here's videos of her performance:
She finished and I was sad. But, then she said maybe she'd keep doing lessons, but only piano. What? I had no idea she'd even go for that. But, okay! I'm giving her a few weeks to make up her mind and then we will let her teacher know. If all she does is piano, I'm okay with that!
1 comment:
EMILY n Alanah, BRAVO, BRAVO..I LOVED YOUR
VIOLIN RECIDAL..I REALLY ENJOYED IT..YOU BOTH
PLAYED SO GOOD.. :) :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
GIRLS!!! EMILY, WONDERFUL PIANO PLAYING..
YOUR GREAT-GRANDMA, MAYBELL, N YOUR 3RD COUSIN VIRGINIA WERE WATCHING YOU FROM ABOVE..N THEY WERE SMILING.. :) THEY BOTH
PLAYED THE PIANO.....ALSO, THE PIC OF YOU 2
TOGETHER..OH YOU 2 GIRLS LOOK SO PRETTY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...UR GRANNY. :) Gina go pick
Up your Pom Poms.. 2 bits 4 bits 6 bits
A dollar All for the Rockets, Stand up n
Holler...Yeah Team.. :) Go Rockets..
Post a Comment