And he got a french press. Ugh, I'm not happy about making coffee more difficult, but it's not my gift. See, David makes us all coffee every morning and it's hot and waiting for me when I get up. I love that. But, if he wants fancy coffee from time to time, so be it.
We made him a cake.
He had to work, so it was a rather boring day for him. But, we did go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, so that was nice.
Now, on to Father's Day. We went to see Incredibles 2. Emily went the night before with friends, so she wasn't with us.
I made David lasagna and we hung out on the trampoline.
And he got work pants and shirts. How exciting! It may not be the most exciting, but it was nice to celebrate him. He does so much for all of us. Seriously, this past year has been difficult. We prayed he'd get this new supervisor position last July and he did. Now, I wish he never did. But, it is what it is and he works his ass off for all of us. We're lucky to have him.
3 comments:
I love all of the photos!! And of course, all of you ♥
Love, Linda
Glad David has you and the kids to keep him on track everyday. I know you all are his life and tries his very best to keep you all happy. I would have loved to see Ben's drawing. I always look forward to seeing them in the cards. It makes them so personal. I also love seeing that Ben is now up to his Dad's shoulder and Noah is up to Ben's shoulder. They are growing up so quickly. Glad David got celebrated in style.And to top it all off I see he got his favorite cake.
Love,
G
David, I remembered ur Birthday on the 17th..forgot on the 12th..I'm so sorry..looks like u had a very Happy Birthday with dinner at Texas Roadhouse, went to a movie, , gifts, cards n most of All time Spent
With ur Wife n Kids..oh, by the way, ur growing a mustash n a beard..looking Good. :) HAPPY 47TH BIRTHDAY!!! Your Monther-in-
Law...LOVE Sharon p.s. David ur an Awesome Husband n Father n you Always Help Everyone
ETC.. I KNOW, BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN YOU IN
ACTION.. UR. AMAZING... :) ;)
.
Post a Comment