The kids dyed eggs. I'm glad they still wanted to do it.
Here's Ben's finished product!
We had a small group of my family up here. Emily helped me make the deviled eggs.
And the Easter Bunny came. Seriously, Noah is already on to the whole Easter Bunny thing. He asked me if it was really me, and I lied. Emily found out in 6th grade. Ben was 5th. Noah is in 3rd. I'm sure Ben and Emily were on to me earlier. But, Noah as the youngest, is just growing up quicker than the other two. We usually do the egg hunt at the clubhouse and the kids decided they didn't want to do it. Noah later said it was only because he wasn't feeling great and he'll do it next year. So, that's good! Anyway, they got their baskets.
Ben already took some of his stuff out when I took the pic. But, I tried to scale back this year. We just have too much stuff.
Emily wanted chopsticks. So, she's eating her cinnamon roll with chopsticks.
We had a nice dinner and dessert and then I realized I didn't take any pictures, so I grabbed my phone for a few funny snapchat photos.
And Nikki made this great bunny cake, but I didn't get a picture before we ate his ears. Ooops. It's nice when you're having a good time and don't even think about your phone or taking a picture.
We said goodbye to our company and walked back in to find the cat eating the cake! He thought it was good too!
It was a nice holiday with family.
4 comments:
Looks like a super nice Easter weekend :)
That's a snazzy way for filling the devilled eggs - I just do mine with a spoon but that looks so handy.
No coloring eggs here, no kids and I'm just not that into it. We had a good portion of our family here, as you already saw on FB. My Mom didn't know who anyone was (not even Jim or I). She kept saying to my Dad "Who are all these people?" Pretty typical nowdays, but everyone enjoyed the food.
We never did Easter Bunny -- we always got baskets growing up as did Sarah but we and she always just knew they came from the parents, because it was just too unbelievable that some giant rabbit brought them (especially when kids can tell that's a person in a rabbit suit at the malls, lol). :)
Love, Linda
Gina, loved the funny pics of you
Ur Dad n Suzy...so cute..well my
Grandkids got lots of Easter candy.
I'm sure some will still be there
When I come in May..:) lol I know
Everyone enjoyed the food feast
U n David cooked..thanks for freezing
Me a piece of Nickis coconut cake
It's the best coconut cake I have
Ever had...thx Nicki.. :) love
To all, Mama
Ok I'm confused??? I was checking out ur blog, n
I go, ummm why did gina take a pic
With Suzy n had a flowered blouse on??
Then Gina changes her blouse to a
Stripe one..?? I enlarge the pics..n
Well the pic with Suzy is a pc
Of Nicki...right?? Lol n I had cateract
Surgery in Feb..in both eyes..lol
Go Figure...love mama :)
Missed commenting on this one as well. Shame on me . Looks like a fabulous Easter . Glad you got to share with your family.Love Nicki's cake,( not sure if I spelled her name correctly) as did Rio by the look of things.
Love,
G
Post a Comment