Tuesday, April 3, 2018

All A's

Noah just started getting letter grades this year in third grade. Before that, it was like O for outstanding and what not. Now, he actually gets A's and B's, etc. The first two quarters of school, he had like one or two B's. But, this quarter, he got all A's. And so did Ben. And so did Emily!

It was the first time all three kids got straight A's! We are super proud of all of them.

We let them pick where they wanted to go to celebrate and they all said Chick-Fil-A. Great, that's about half the price of a sit down restaurant.

And then our friends showed up at the exact same time to celebrate their kids' grades!  How funny is that?  And, we let the kids all sit together and us adults got a table to eat, talk and laugh!  It was nice. 

And when I was at school scooping 32 rootbeer floats for Noah's class in 10 minutes, I saw this on the board. It's super cute. But, I asked him when I got home why he'd say he's ordinary, when he's anything but. I told him he could've said outstanding or something like that. And he said, Mom I don't want to brag. How cute is that?  He's modest too.  :)

I'm super proud of these kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so Super PROUD OF EMILY, BEN N NOAH...All A's ..WOW, TOTALLY AWESOME...
N NOAH I BELIEVE U R EVERYTHING
U SAID U WERE...EXCEPT ordinary..
NOAH, U R TOTALY OUTSTANDING
IN GRANNY'S EYES..MY LOVE N HUGS,GRANNY
I'm happy u all had a HAPPY EASTER DINNER

Linda said...

As you should be - they're amazing! I never got straight As in my life! I was more a A, B, C, D kind of girl.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I have been really negligent about sharing my happiness about how well the kids are doing in school and how proud it makes me to hear about their magnificent achievements.We have been blessed for sure to have such smart grand-kids. Of course mush of their success is due to the hours of time invested by their parents ( mom for the most part) . I pray this continues for the rest of their schooling .
Love,
G