Pam came up to visit a few weekends ago. We hadn't seen her in much too long, so it was nice to see her again and catch up. We headed to Wildflower to get some lunch and have some girl time.
We finally made it to the top!
Then, we came home and had steak and potatoes for dinner! Pam brought the kids Easter gifts. She's sweet like that.Then, the next morning, we went for another hike. I figured we could get her 40% on her way to making her April goal. The kids came this time as this is their favorite hike.
Of course there are stairs, but why take those when you can climb rocks?
And we finished!
It was a great visit with Pam. I'm hoping she can't find 3 more new trails around the Valley and she'll have to come back up here. :)










2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! :) And your hair is adorable!! You look so pretty in bangs - very retro chic. ♥
I do cardio every day as well, but when the temperature here recently got near 80 degrees and Sarah and I went hiking at Allerton (which is just little tiny hills), I was still breathless (not used to the heat!).
Love,
Linda
Gina, I agree with Linda..u look so cutsie
N adoable with ur Bangs..a nice change...now I want bangs...Misty n Rainy, both have bangs..so cute...I want bangs NOW, will cover some of my wrinkles..lol u n Pam always have such a fun n lovely time when she comes to visit. :) HIKES?? YIKESSS..
GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU..LOVE ALL THE
Sweet pics...the kids always love Auntie
Pam's nice gifts...my Love to all, Mama
Post a Comment