I tried to make his birthday special. He had to go to school and wasn't feeling great.
I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I packed his favorite salami sandwich for lunch.
And for dinner, he had his absolute favorite...pasta!
He opened cards and a few presents. I think he felt special.
And Grammie and Grampie called in the middle of gifts to wish him a happy day.
David made him his favorite dessert...cheesecake! David's cheesecake is amazing.
I think he's contemplating a great wish.
I hope he had a good day. But, he ended the night with a breathing treatment.
He stayed home from school today. It was his first sick day since third grade. He's in sixth! Pretty impressive. The boys are going to see the Black Panther movie this weekend too. Next year, we'll have to go somewhere fun for the three day weekend and his thirteenth birthday!
4 comments:
My comment I made yesterday disappeared..??
Love granny
I will try again...Happy 12th Birthday Ben..I'm so soroy u had a breathing treatment...maybe an allergy to something..hope u all had a fun time watching black panther movie..I heard it got high ratings...ur favorite birthday dinner
Ur mom's Pasta n Dads cheese cake !!
Yum, gotta love it!! U were all smiles during ur family birthday party..
I Love u Cutie Pie.. :) xoxo ur Granny
What a sweet family and a great young man! :) So glad he had a good day, minus the being sick part.
Love, Linda
I just realized I never commented on this post.. I wonder how that happened ??? It is amazing to see that Ben is 12 years old already. I felt so bad that he wasn't feeling great on and around his birthday the last one before he becomes a teen. But knowing Ben I'm sure he made the best of it. Always remember Ben YOU are our Super Hero!
Love, ♥
G
Post a Comment