This may be my favorite.
This should be a picture of Ben, but he was off crossing a creek. Emily took the camera and took some of these pictures too. Some are my cell phone photos.
David and Ben headed off 'sploring.
Why is Noah the only kid that holds still for a picture. He'll be a male model one day. Lord knows he has the abs for it.
This rock looks like a fish or whale, doesn't it?
He's me and my three dwarfs.
More 'sploring...
Poor Em wasn't feeling great, but she hung in there. She just needed more breaks than usual.
Eek...I hate when he gets so far in front of me.
These rocks make me nervous. I know it's probably been nestled like that for thousands of years, but eeek! My kid is under there!
Then, we went to Olive Garden. Ben loves Olive Garden. Well, he only eats breadsticks and salad and gets chicken fingers, but whatever. He likes it and that's all that matters.
Em loves their mac n cheese.
Ben got his free birthday dessert and chowed down on some strawberry cheesecake. YUM!
Then, we went through the drive thru car wash. The kids had never been. David usually always washes our car, but I realized for $5, it's a total time saver. Then, we use the free vacuums and clean the inside well. It's worth it. Anyway, they thought it was so cool. Who would've thought?
2 comments:
Looks like wonderful times - great photos, Emily! And I am in awe over how warm it looks there. :)
At least we have nice sunshine today even though it's not warm enough to melt the inch of ice that has covered all of the sidewalks and roads in Rantoul. Weather here is so varied because Chicago has its foot of snow and here we had none of that, but in Rantoul we had ice, and 25 minutes away in Champaign, they didn't have anything - no ice.
Love, Linda
Hi Ben, well HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY..WHILE UR MAMA WAS GIVING BIRTH to you.. I WAS BABYSITTING UR SISTER EMILY...I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL SAW UR MOM N DAD N I HELD OUR LIL CUTIE PIE IN MY ARMS..N WOW NOW UR A LIL SUPER HERO..RUNNING ALL OVER THE HOUSE..N BOUNCING N JUMPING
ON UR 2 BIG HUGH RUBBER BALLS IN THE TV.room..I have never in my life seen a child with as much Energy as you Ben..it's Amazing..Happy u enjoyed ur olive garden birthday dinner!! :) Emily ur pictures are excellent..very clear n nice..Gina ur hiking trips exhaust me..I could never do that..lol my love, n Happy Valentines day..Noah please quit going under those big rocks..it scares Grammy n Granny..Hugs xoxo Granny
Post a Comment