Friday night, Emily had a Christmas dance at school. They were supposed to dress in an ugly sweater. But, does any Junior High girl want to wear something ugly? No. So, she wore a cute red sweater Aunt Pam gave her. She looked sweet.
Dakri and Ryan had their annual holiday party this weekend. I didn't take many pictures, which is fine with me. But, I did snap a few of Noah and Savannah. They are so cute. We had a great time at the party catching up with our friends.
This morning, David was ready to go for his 3 mile run. Then, he said to Ben and Noah, do you guys want to come. Fully thinking both of them would say no. But, Ben said yes. What? So, we got him ready and David took him out for a mile run.
They took off down the street and David was teaching him how to pace himself.
About 8 minutes later, they came running back. Ben ran the whole way, which is good for a kid who hasn't run a mile ever. As Ben crossed the finish line, he requested I sing the Rocky theme. He's funny. I'm proud that he could run that far.
The kids have 10 days left of school before break. Gwynne flies in on Friday. Then, next week is filled with piano/violin concert, drama production, Ben & Noah's music concerts. It's going to be crazy, but I'm looking forward to all of it.
2 comments:
Glad to see your update :)
That's awesome about the run! I do about 4.5 daily as for the exercise portion but only about 1/4 of that is running because running really will never be my thing. Still - I do it in an hour, which is good. Though I would love to run outdoors if the weather looked as nice as that! It's like 20 degrees if that now here and I've had to be piling on the layers and my mask just to be outdoors for exercise.
Emily looks so pretty - love her sweater.
Enjoy these busy times. Not so much here, where it's completely quiet for the most part.
Love, Linda
Well Emily looks so sweet n pretty in her
Auntie Pam Designer Red Sweater.. :) Also , Noah n Savannah look so adorable, they have fun together.. what can Granny say to u
Benjamin?? You Sweetheart, we're just Born to be a RUNNER..I have never seen a kid run as much as you do Ben..congrats you did a mile with your Dad...good job.. :) my Love to all, Granny Sharon
Post a Comment