Anyway, Aunt Pam sent us these super cute rice krispy treats for Halloween. She always sends us something cute and yummy! Thanks, Aunt Pam!
I watched some youtube videos on zombie make up. I had a dress rehearsal with Noah. Then, this was the night of our friends' party.
I told them Zombies don't smile, which just made them smile more.
Ok, now they look like zombies. Or just teenagers.
Here's Emily as a BTS member. It's this Korean pop band that she loves. She's learning Korean and everything. She looks cute, even if it's a stretch for a costume.
David and I went as hippies. Peace. David in this wig was hysterical. He looked more like an Indian chief. Next year, we are going as Indians. Or Sunny and Cher and I'll wear the wig.
Ben is so into Stephen King lately. He was being an It Zombie.
Me and Dakri at the party. She's a 50's lady. I borrowed her hippie costume.
Noah and his future bride. :)
Then, this is Halloween night. We toned down the make up some. The gross thing is those wounds are made with Elmer's glue and toilet paper, so after a few hours, they just peal them off. Which is so gross and totally awesome at the same time.
Here was our Halloween stash! Emily went off with some of her friends, so she wasn't home yet. We always just do a community pile of candy and everyone eats from it.
We also carved a pumpkin. I'm glad the kids aren't too old for it. We only get one though anymore and they all contribute.
It was a great Halloween!
4 comments:
Wow! Gina, you are doing good at getting caught up. Those zombies were very well done. Noah really suited the role completely. Ben is so starting to look like David at certain times of his life. Not really when David was Ben's age but more how he's looked in more recent years. Emily looked so cute in her non costume... :)
Now i guess it is moving quickly forward to thanksgiving and then on to Christmas. I can hardly wait to see you all then.
Love,
G
It's 11:00 pm..I can't stop laughing at this post..for real...it is late. N I will just comment tomorrow.. :) Love mom xoxo
GREAT costumes!!! :) That makeup for the zombies is soooo gross but excellently done!
This was the first year we didn't hand out any candy because we were out on Halloween night at Crane Alley for their costume party. It felt a bit weird at first but it was fun and exilerating as well. The only thing I missed was the candy but the bartender filled up a mug with candy and I had exactly 2 small mini chocolates, so I guess it wasn't a total loss even though chocolate is never my favorite.
Love, Linda
Hi, omg, the kids got alot of candy.. I see rio had to check it out..when I saw the profile pic of Ben, I said he totally looks like David.. (I have said that n thought thar before..I agree with u Gwynne) but sometimes in pictures, I look n say is that Ben or Noah?? The zombies look so scary..Emily so adorable, as usual.. Gina, loved David's n ur hippie pic..that's why I was laughing...it was ur comments, David is a Hippie but he looks like an Indian chief..well, he could pass for both.. in the 1960's David n you could fit right in. The hippies were everywhere.. it is a very beautiful pix of the 2 of you..n also next year ur going as Sonny n Cher i love it.. lol Ginas wearing the wig..Good idea..you n Dakri, 50's Girl n Hippie Girl is so CUTE..Looks like all of you had a FUN time..my love, Mama
Post a Comment