Emily did great and got all A's and one B in Art. Yes, art. Emily is a great artist. They got a new art teacher this year who thought all kids should know more than they've ever been taught. So, at the midway point of the quarter, most kids were failing. Emily went in every day at lunch to work and redo her projects and she managed to get a B. I was ticked. But, luckily because she got all A's in honors classes, she still had above a 4.0 and made Principal's List. You go girl! Needless to say, she is out of Art this quarter and is a teachers assistant.
Ben got all A's. Here he is at his assembly.
And sweet Noah....this is the first year of getting letter grades. Before it was an O for outstanding, etc. And he got all A's and one B in math. We are super proud of him. He got honor roll.
To celebrate, we went to Red Robin! The kids love their milkshakes and fries.
We are super proud of all our kids. Sure we have battles over homework sometimes and Emily is cramming for tests on occasion, but for the most part, school comes easy for these kids. I know they try their best at school, and I stay on top of them. They read. They do their assignments. There is no slacking in this house. So, I'll take a little credit, but really, they are awesome kiddos.
4 comments:
That IS awesome!!! Congratulations to all!! ♥
And yes, I have been missing your posts, checking often for updates.
Love, Linda
Oh my goodness..I am so very proud of my 3
SMART N BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS..they r so talented, in everything they do..congrats, Emily. Ben n Noah...Amazing Job in school..
I Love you all..Your Granny :)
Wonderful job MAMA GINA!!! You keep ur
Kids on their Toes..you all r doing something right.. :) my Love Mom
Wow! I thought I checked your blog yesterday . You must have posted after I checked. You are right it does seem ages ago since the kids got their wonderful report cards. We are truly blessed to have such great kids who are hard working and always doing their best. I also know it is hard work for the parents to keep on top of things as well and as usual parents don't always receive the credit they deserve for their commitment also. Congrats to all.
Looking forward to the other posts that will be coming up soon... I'm sure. :)
In the meantime have a good , happy weekend.
Love,
G
Post a Comment