As soon as we got to Seattle, we got our car and headed north for the border. Noah was out cold in about 2 seconds.

We stopped at Johnny's Burgers and got burgers, fries and onion rings.

And milkshakes!

I love this bridge in Vancouver.

And the ferry ride to Gibsons is always one of my favorite.





Em planking. This made me nervous. It wasn't a fall into the ocean over the edge. There was a platform below.

Then, the winds changed and our hair was crazy.

This man actually wanted to take our photo because our hair was so funny. Except David's.

On the ferry, you have to pay close attention to the deck and animal you are on. It's so easy to get turned around. This was rather appropriate that we were on two crabby after a day of travel. Easy to remember.

We got to Uncle Terry and Aunt Paula's and headed straight to the water with cousins.



These two cousins are both 5 and became fast friends.


Noah swam out to the Dad's.

And David threw him. Shocker.

Noah has a dead crab on a stick.

Everyone talking on the patio.

The boys watching Teddy Bear Picnic.

We had a great BBQ dinner, and checked in to our hotel. There's a fire about 50 miles away. When we woke up this morning. The sky was yellow and our car had ash on it. Emily's hair looks red in this picture.

We are headed to the beach soon for a day of fun!
2 comments:
Looks great! Loving your updates. ♥
Love,
Linda
Thanks so much for all the great pictures. We're loving them and of course I am wishing I was there. I know I could have made it happen but didn't. Hearing all the tales of troubles in getting there was enough for me to know I can't do it anymore . Unless I am flying direct etc etc etc. Anyway hope you guys have enough fun for me too.
Love,
G
Post a Comment