

I didn't take a ton of pictures. Emily and Noah are exhausted. Two nights of getting 8 hours or less of sleep and they are both done. We need to catch up on some sleep tonight. But, they found a starfish that brought a smile.

Emily was infatuated and examined him/her from every angle. I wonder how you tell a boy starfish from a girl? I should google that.



She convinced Noah to touch it, but he wouldn't hold it.

Ben wasn't so sure about it.

Ok, now it's day 4 of vacation and I'm continuing the blog from yesterday. We just checked out of the hotel and are at Uncle Terry and Aunt Paula's house for the remainder of our stay here. Yeah for good wifi!
Ok, so we came back to the house yesterday after the beach and we all went to dinner and had gelato.

These two got Noah's favorite....Blue Smurf.


Here's the gang.

Then, we all went jumping off the pier. So much fun and still scary. Amy went first.

Ben jumped next.

Then, me!

Then, David and his cousin Marc jumped.


Spencer jumped.

Then, everyone was jumping.

Emily went with a little push from Ben.


The little boys played on the beach.

Ben loves the logs. It's like rock jumping.

Noah found a baby crab.

And a baby star fish.


Then, we went back out to the dock with cousin Greg. He's a pro at this. How fun would it be to grow up here and have the ocean as your playground?

Ben jumped some more.

Greg doing a back flip and the younger boys are watching like, um we can't do that.

But, he did jump off the higher part of the dock.


Ben pushed Em again.

Then, my girl finally jumped all on her own.

The sun looked cool behind all the smoke.

Then, we went back to our hotel and slept. The kids were so tired. We had to wake them up after 11 and 12 hours of sleep this morning.
Now, we've moved into Aunt Paula's and Uncle Terry's for three nights and are headed to the beach soon!
2 comments:
Love all of your photos! :)
Just so it's known though, if we're ever there, I will NOT be jumping off the pier because remember, I do NOT swim and am afraid of deep water (which I consider anything greater than 4 1/2 feet). Yep, I'm a wimp when it comes to water sports, but I did enjoy floating aimlessly in our shallow swimming pool yesterday afternoon. ;)
Love, Linda
I know you all had a ball at the pier. At least it looks that way from here, safe in my chair. I'm glad you all had a chance to be together and having fun. Memories that everyone will remember for awhile. Glad Noah and Liam finally got to meet and establish a friendship. It's too bad that all those kids live so far apart but at least they are getting to meet each other.
Hope you enjoy the next few days before you're off and traveling again. Hope you won't run into those fires on your way to Idaho.
Have fun...
Love,
G
Post a Comment