We started our day at the beach that just a few minute walk from our house. We were the only people there. I mean look at this picture....AH MAZING.

David enjoyed a little quiet time to contemplate life.

And then the witch monkeys ruined it.


The are Trouble!

I got up there with them.

Noah was trying to do bunny ears on Emily, and I told him not to. So, he gave himself double bunny ears. He cracks me up.

We are learning to find the light since the flash on my camera doesn't work.

Noah said he was the king of the world.

Emily was doing hand stands.

Noah found a crab claw.

We found lots and lots of beach glass. I keep saying I'll make a mosaic out of it, but I think all I will do is put it all in a mason jar. That'll be cute though.

Em chillaxing.

We came home and ate lunch and headed to what we call starfish beach. The tide was at it's lowest point and yet it was still kind of high. But, we still found some starfish.



The rocks are covered in mussels. Tons and tons of mussels. It was so cool.

There were more dead jellies. Amy says that these jellies don't sting, even alive.

We thought this looked like Patrick from Spongebob.

Ben was in his element rock climbing.

David told Noah this was a dinosaur egg and Noah totally believed him.

Everyone went swimming.


If you see that tiny dot between Emily and David? It was a cute little sea otter.

Then, we found a huge jelly.

And a baby starfish.

And a bald eagle.

I told David to try to pole vault with this stick. :)

And a fallen tree needed to be walked across. Shocker.

Tomorrow is our last full day. We plan to spend it at the beach!
2 comments:
Great photos! :) Love your commentary too.
Love, Linda
Gina, I know you guys must be having lots of fun family time. Imagine being the only ones on a deserted beach. So glad to see the kids interest in the different sea creatures. Noah really does look like King of the world climbing up on that big tree trunk. I love the driftwood one sees up that way. Well I guess today is your last day band then you will be hitting the highways instead of the beaches for a short time and then once again you'll be on the water and enjoying the much calmer and maybe warmer lake waters in Idaho. Safe travels. Say Hi to your dad and Suzy for me.
Love,
G
Post a Comment