We saw this really cool glider guy in the sky. I don't know what this is called when he is sitting down and flying all over. Ben thought it was totally cool and I can imagine he will do it one day.
Then, we just played on the beach. Ben and Noah were off pretending to be ninjas. They love all the logs and staffs (sticks) that they find on the beach. It's the perfect world for my kiddos. Emily loves swimming with her cousin and they keep finding dead jelly fish. Emily loves them and names them.
Ben was getting super brave on the log and would jump off. He called it his diving board.
Another dog named Radar, who is a local around the beach, came down for some fetch. These dogs crack me up. They just walk down from their owners house and get people on the beach to play with them and then they leave. Nice life!
Uncle Terry made us a delicious dinner he calls King's Mac. I macaroni, beef, cheese dish that was so yummy. Then, we headed to the gelato place for dessert. Yum.
Noah was on David's shoulders (again) and eating his gelato. Noah said, "I keep leaking." Yeah, there was drops of gelato all over David's head.
This sign cracked me up on one of the shops.
Then, we took a scenic drive through town. It's so pretty and quaint here.
The kids wrote on the "before I die" all. They both filled in the blank with "say goodbye". Noah just wants to eat more bacon.
Isn't this the coolest "house boat". I want to retire there.
And Gwynne, here's some photos of Aunt Paula's new kitchen! She even got a dishwasher!
I love when my kids have sun kissed tan bodies and their hair gets sun streaked. They officially have both.
4 comments:
Wonderful!!
Love, Linda
Looks like a beautiful way to sprend the day. I've never been up to The Knob, but I hope you all get up there and take a few more beautiful photos from there. There are so many scenic spots around there and so many photo opps. You are doing a great job . Love the pics of the new kitchen. Thanks for making sure to include those for me. Isn't Gibsons just the greatest little town? Have more fun today, time is quickly coming to an end of your wonderful vacation.
Love,
G.
TO UR AUNT PAULA~~LOVELY NEW KITCHEN~~FANCY~~GIBSONS IS A VERY SENIC AND PRETTY TOWN~~LOVIN ALL YOUR PICS GINA, U FINALLY GOT IN A PIC WITH YOUR HUSBAND VERY NICE~~LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL ARE EATING GOOD~UNCLE TERRYS MAC 'N CHEESE, ~~RIBS CORN ETC~~BEN N NOAH PLAY, SO ITS NICE EMILY HAS HER GIRL COUSIN TO HANG OUT WITH~~NAMING DEAD JELLYFISH-LOL CUTSIE EM~~~LOVE TO ALL OF YOU MOM/GRANNY
You guys look so happy and relaxed :D
Post a Comment