It was super windy this morning. The water looked like an ocean it was so wavy. The kids, David and my Dad went for a walk in the woods.
Then, we spent some time relaxing and David and Emily went out to swing.
Here's my daily photo. I try to get in one a day.
The wind calmed down enough to go out on the water. David took the boys out on the jet ski.
I took out Emily. I'm more her speed. I don't go too fast.
Then, we took the kids out on the raft again.
Due to the wind and waves, they caught some major air a few times.
For some reason Emily seems to have caught more air than Ben. He looks like he's out on a Sunday stroll.
They had fun and Ben put his feet in the water to keep things interesting.
The kids played minions in the hammock.
Then, David took a little nap in the hammock.
We had dinner and are now going to get everyone through the shower. We'll have some dessert and right when we are getting ready to go to sleep, we'll get in the car and head for the train.
Idaho has been a blast. Thanks to my Dad and Suzy for being such great hosts and treating us to such a nice time.
On to our next adventure...
3 comments:
Really wonderful photos, Gina!! :)
Continued safe and fun travels to you!
Love, Linda
Thank you so much for all your great updates. Loved all the pics and explanations. I love the pic of the three little munchkins playing together in the hammock. Hope a safe and happy next week follows.
Love,
G
HI, LOOKS LIKE YA'LL HAD A NICE PEACEFUL DAY~~DAKRI BROUGHT LUCY OVER BOUT 9:30 AM WED 17TH~~ROCKO N LUCY WERE EXCITED~:) DAK TOLD ME ON UR FB THAT THE TRAIN WAS ALOT LATER ETC~~I FELT BAD NO SLEEP ETC~~PRAY ALL GETS BETTER~~YOU'LL HAVE FUN IN CANADA~~ALWAYS LOVE SEEING THE PICS~~ :) LOVE TO ALL, MOM PS ALLS QUIET HERE ON THE WESTERN FRONT :) BIG POURING RAIN LAST NITE~~SUNNY TODAY~ KISSES TO MY GRANDBABIES~~
Post a Comment