Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good Times, Good Times

My best friend, Pam, came up for the day and night yesterday. Boy, did we have a good time. We had some quality girl time celebrating Pam's birthday (that was 2 weeks ago) at Wildflower Bread Company. It's our favorite place to eat. Photobucket
Then, she took the kids on a bike ride. Photobucket Photobucket My husband called while we were out and asked that I pick up ingredients for Strawberry Shortcake. No problem. This is what Aunt Pam teaches the kids. Emily was all for it. Photobucket Noah was a bit apprehensive, but got on board. Photobucket And Ben almost threw up after. Photobucket We ended the night with everyone in our bed. Photobucket But, just to watch a movie. Sleeping with those three monkeys would be little sleeping and lots of monkeying around. We had a great time with Aunt Pam. As always...

2 comments:

Pam said...

I had such a fun time, too! I love our visits. I especially love that after all these years that we can laugh at just about anything - you know, basically be in a room with nothing on and have a good time. :) Thanks so much for spoiling me with so many good meals. It was great playing with the kids and visiting with you, your hubby and your mom. Can't wait until next time. Let's try to plan for a weekend this summer! Love ya!

Linda said...

Good times for sure. :) It's wonderful that you have a lasting friend.

Love, Linda