Sunday, April 15, 2012

Around Our House

Ben and Noah have been playing so well together lately. Typically, Ben prefers to play by himself, but he's teaching Noah how to be a true superhero. Here they are as Batman and Robin, the Dynamic Duo. Photobucket This morning Emily put on a puppet show staring the Grinch. Photobucket I put all the pillows on my bed! Photobucket Emily is obsessed with trying to do the splits. When I was in high school, I was a cheerleader and sometimes we'd do something that our coach wasn't thrilled with. She'd make us lay against a wall like this and stretch, for a long long time. We were so flexible though that our feet or legs would just be on the ground. It was still uncomfortable after 5-10 minutes. Gravity will just pull your legs down, try it sometime. Photobucket Emily and Ben were doing some Just Dance 3. Photobucket I love that we all have fun playing that, from my Mom to Noah. Well, not my husband. He doesn't dance.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I always love reading about things around your house and seeing the photos. :)

I had to laugh - sorry, but no amount of stretching could ever make me do the splits, have never had flexibility, not even when I was a kid. Nowdays, at 47, I can barely touch the floor and I'm serious.

Your bedding is beautiful - love the colors. (I did not clean under our bed yet! lol)

Happy new week,
Love, Linda