Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easily Entertained

Noah still doesn't eat much, but he was content today to chew on a blue marker. Photobucket Oh yes, he was mighty pleased with himself. Thank goodness it's washable marker. Photobucket The Avengers movie is coming out in a few weeks, and Ben is about as excited as you can get. I think David is too. I found some masks online and printed them up for Ben. He colored them and I laminated and tied a string on. He acts like they are the best thing ever. Seriously, he's just as happy with paper masks as he was with anything he got for Christmas. The Hulk is his favorite. Photobucket I love that sometimes it's the simple things that can make their day.

2 comments:

Linda said...

So cute! :)

Love, Linda

Holly and Bo said...

Noah and Kylie should get together. She was chewing on a blue crayon yesterday.