He draws picture after picture after picture. And he insists I hang them up in my kitchen with tape. These are just a few. There are another dozen or so that accidentally fell in the garbage when he wasn't looking.
At first I was a little scared. They look so violent. Like those kids you see on a 60 Minutes kind of show that draw very angry dark pictures.
So, I held my breath and asked him to tell me about his picture. And this is how he describes it...

Whew...so what appears to be electricity frying Spiderman's brains is just his Spidey senses tingling. Thank God.
I don't think he'll need therapy after all. It all makes sense. And some look very happy like this one of spiderman with two suns. Oh wait, do the suns represent good and evil? Oh never mind!
If you'd like to order Ben's custom wallpaper for your kitchen, I'll be more than happy to send you a dozen for free!
2 comments:
"...that accidentally fell in the garbage when he wasn't looking." I about burst out laughing in my office. So great. :)
Love Ben's pictures - they're great! :)
Well I am amazed at the amount of artwork you have amassed in just a few short days.And believe it or not I do see some progression in his efforts. I was just thinking you may have to order an extra supply of red and black markers. You should introduce him to other colors like grass on the ground( green) and buildings(brown) in the background. Eventually he may even get to colorful flowers on the ground and blue skies overhead.☼
Glad to see he is keeping your wall decorated and pictures are always welcomed by us.
Love,
G.
Post a Comment