So, we headed out early to a hike at Wolf Creek Falls. We had to head down a dirt road for far too long before we realized we went too far. Turned around and we finally found the trailhead. It was kind of behind us and unless you were looking backwards or traveling the other direction, you'd never see it.
In any case, we got out and got walking. It was a gorgeous day.
In about a mile, we came to this small water area. Now, this is where most people stop. But, we knew from a Facebook post that more water and a waterfall was further down. So, we soaked up this pretty view for a few minutes and pressed on.
The trail got super steep, like sit on your butt and shimmy down a little at a time. It was kind of scary, but that's all part of the adventure.
We finally reached the falls. There wasn't enough water for swimming, but you could definitely get wet under the falls.
The kids were all screaming and laughing as the water was so cold. It was great.
We didn't notice any rainbows while we were there, but then looking at pics, there were rainbows in some!
Here are the Moms!
The "littles" as we call them found a rock slide.
More pics of us...
Cool photo of the falls, sun and a jet.
The hike out wasn't as bad as the hike in and we all made it back in one piece.
It was such a pretty day, and I'm so glad we have friends to go explores places with.
























6 comments:
Gina. So happy to see another new post. I missed commenting on the past 2 but I did see them. A week or so after you posted. Even though I usually hear about your hikes, I love seeing all the pics. You and family friends are so lucky to have each other especially this year with so many changes in your life. Keep on enjoying your hikes. It may soon be too warm for them during the summer months but I'm sure you'll come up with some other ways to have healthy enjoyable ways to get together.
As always looking forward to more Posts to come.
Love
G.
Gina, I keep seeing Animals in the Rocks??
Is it my eyes ?? Or painted on..Also I've never seen a Rainbow that Beautiful..:) sooo colorful..I Agree with Gwynne..what a Group of Wonderful, Sweet Friends you all are..n alot
Of Athletes among this group, that love to
Hike..Such Fun you all seem to have..Loving t
LovelY special times together..great pics
Of everyone n the wilderness..n a waterfall
To cool off with..Awesome!Be Safe N Stay Healthy.. :) Love ya'll Mommy
Looks like wonderful adventures for sure :)
Love, Linda
thunder titanium lights - ITUNIAN ARTWORKS
This is a stainless steel blade titanium curling iron for the top piece of the Lightning Tiger with titanium wood stoves a stainless steel tip schick quattro titanium and a straight cut from the blade 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid head and body.$37.99 · In titanium alloy nier replicant stock
va370 autry tenisky,solovairshop,michael kors handbags ireland,russell bromley shoes,lotto tennisskor,osirisbelgique,moon boot dječje cizme,russell & bromley chaussures,russell and bromley ireland wn059
Post a Comment