Sunday, September 8, 2019

Moving Day!

Moving day finally came on August 19th! Geez, we got yanked around with our mortgage people and it was so hoops, but we finally closed!

We got a Uhaul and loaded everything up. The kids were awesome and helped as much as they could with all the heavy lifting. Our friend Ryan also helped, which was so nice on some of the heavy pieces.

It's nice the new house is abut 7 minutes away and we got everything unloaded. David and I decided to load it up again and make a second and last trip that night. It took about 6 hours, but we got everything to the new house.
The next day, David took off work, and helped them get everything set up.
The blind guy came that day, and Gwynne had everything scheduled to be turned on. It was a super busy few days.

Enrique's room is really nice with a TV and recliner.
Gwynnes room and she has a nice master bath.

I'll have to take some pictures next time I'm there, as it looks way more homey now. David got some pictures hung up and they are getting a rug for the living room this week. They just need a loveseat and they'll be all set!

We are so glad they are here and close to us, and just in time since hurricane Dorian was on it's way. It was nice not to have to worry about them and dealing with that!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looking great and glad to see/read your updates. I'm rarely ever on my computer anymore, so it takes me a bit longer to remember to read the blog. ;)

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi, looks like a Really very Nice
House..looks Perfect for Gwynne n
Enrique.I'm sure they are Enjoying
It..Nice of Ryan to help you..
Gina, u n David n Ryan did alot
Take some more pics when you have
Time..Love, Mommy XOXO