Thursday, September 6, 2018

14

I can't believe my girl turned 14 last week. 14! How did that happen? It was a long day for her as she had school followed by 3 hours of flag line practice. I usually make her a roast, but this year she wanted Olive Garden.

So, I got her from practice at school and we all headed to Olive Garden. She's so funny, all she wants is their mac n cheese off the kids menu.  Here's David and her waiting for breadsticks.

After, I snapped a quick pic of Em and me heading home. 

Then, we opened presents and cards. 

She needed all this make up for flag line, so I got her a cool set.  

I did make her pumpkin roll for her birthday cake. It's her favorite. We all love it. 

I realize I only have 4 more years with  my girls. That just seems crazy. I know the time will fly by and I just hope it's full of all good things for her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE LIL
MISS DIMPLES!! :) Long day for u..
Ur Family takes u to Olive Garden
for ur Birthday Dinner..n you order
Mac n Cheese?? n a bread stick..that
Made me chuckle..I Love You Emily,ur Granny Mac
N cheese must be
Delish..I will try it sometime.