And Ryan took this picture yesterday, but I love it also.
Oh, and I don't know why it won't allow comments anymore on my blog. I didn't change anything and I checked all the settings and everything looks normal. My Mom was having problems earlier in the week, but she figured it out. So, I have no clue what to do.
Ok, now to today...
This was the lovely sunrise from our balcony this morning.
And this was the gorgeous sunset.
Now to fill in the gaps...
We all knew it was our last day, so we immediately got to having fun. Noah is having a blast on the boogie board and copying his Dad with the peace signs.
Emily and David in the water and Alanah in the back.
We saved our leftover chips crumbs and bought a cheap loaf of bread, so we could feed the birds. Wouldn't you know it, the one legged pigeon came to see us for the third day in a row. Noah was making sure he was eating and Ben was keeping the bully seagulls at bay.
Then, the invasion was too much. So, Noah just fed them all.
He's so cute. We all got so tan on this trip.
There's Ben playing in the water solo.
Then, Noah and I built a mermaid.
Noah made her boobs. Isn't she pretty? He named her Julie and we built her close to the water, so the sea would take her out. Then, rumor has it, she becomes a real mermaid. So, we made Juli. Then, Julia. Then, Juliet. The sea is full of new mermaids tonight.
There's the whole crew playing in the water.
My sweet boys.
I told Ben not to puff out his stomach, so they both did this.
They're sweet.
There's Ben running around in his natural habitat.
My sweet hubby.
And more dolphins. We saw so many dolphins today.
Then, we walked to the pier for some shaved ice.
And on the way back, we noticed this homeless man sitting in the sand. So, we gave him $5. Then, we got back to our stuff and I had the boys bring him some snacks and a water.
It was such a fun day. Dakri and I stayed out there for as long as our bodies could take it. Those waves were beating us up. Then, we came in and had yummy dinner.
We had some leftovers and when we looked out over our balcony. The homeless man was still there. So, we had the kids bring him some ribs, salad, chocolate cake, rolls and a Coke. His name is Don.
Ryan's brother Aaron came to visit tonight. He lives about an hour away and we went for a walk on the beach. We got a few last pictures.
Here's the whole tribe.
Vacation 2017 is over. Another great trip in the books. This was honestly one of our best trips yet. We got an upgraded house with a killer view. The weather was nearly perfect. We are grateful for all of these blessings and know that we are so lucky to be able to make such great memories every year.





4 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip! Safe travels home! Love you!
Pam
Wonderful photos, stories and memories. The homeless man breaks my heart. I just can't imagine having no home and no one. :( God bless you all for your kindness. Love you all.
Linda
WELL I AM TRYING AGAIN BUT BEFORE I WRITE A WHOLE PAGE OF NONSENSE I AM GOING TO TEST TO SEE IF IT GOES THROUGH. :)
g
Well the test works and now I will say I thoroughly loved all the pics all week and felt I knew what was going on each and everyday. Thank you so much for always taking the time to do that. I know you are preserving your events for yourself and family but of course I always think you are doing it for us too. Noah seems to have really come into his own on this vacation and he really is so cute. Emily is growing into such a beautiful young lady and it is so amazing to see that you are about the same height and even Ben is almost up there as well.It surely does look like you all had a fun filled week. So happy for you.Also it was so great that you got to have your birthday while you were there and it looked like it was a wonderful day filled with lots of happy wishes(Thanks Noah) and also so many people sent you greetings on F/B. Marvelous.♥
I was wondering if you had been affected by the fires but I didn't see you post anything so maybe you were further south than I pictured it being. Anyway I hope you have a safe trip home.
Love,
G
Post a Comment