This is weird. I have been checking everyday and even as recently as this am (earlier) and it was still showing Emily's 13 again post ... now a few hours later I finally get to see our little tooth loss man... But I see that Linda and your mom saw it yesterday... so no idea what is happening in this neck of the woods. :)
3 comments:
Adorable! :)
Been missing your blog updates.
Love,
Linda
Lol..our Lil angel baby Noah!! So adorable..N Cute..I Love you Noah!! Ur Granny.. :)
This is weird. I have been checking everyday and even as recently as this am (earlier) and it was still showing Emily's 13 again post ... now a few hours later I finally get to see our little tooth loss man... But I
see that Linda and your mom saw it yesterday... so no idea what is happening in this neck of the woods. :)
Love,
G
Post a Comment