Noah has a best buddy at school, but with the summer and not seeing anyone, we didn't feel like having a big party and inviting a bunch of people. So, we just kept it nice and simple this year and filled the day with his favorite things.
I blew up balloons last night and tapped some to his door frame and put the other 15 in the living room. I would've loved to have seen his face, but we were all asleep, even David. But, he said he ran through them and then waiting patiently for us to wake up. How sweet. Nice bed head!
He liked all the money he got from the Grandparents.
And he got lots of toys.
.
His expressions crack me up.
Our sweet friends even got him some Ninja Turtle stuff.
He wanted pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Taylor Swift pancakes.
Then, he's been playing all day and hasn't gotten out of his pajamas. That's a perfect day for him. He's not a cake person, so I made him rice krispie treats instead. Oh, and he wanted pumpkin muffins, so I made him those too. Emily is doing her silly face here. I hate when she does that.
Look how sweet he is.
He said he had big plans for his birthday wish, but wouldn't tell us what it was.
I hope it comes true.
3 comments:
Such a cutie! I'm so happy he had a great day! There's another gift coming from Auntie Pam! Xo
Thanks for sharing Noah's 6th with us. Love all the pictures and I bet he had A GREAT DAY. I especially liked the last picture. He still looks so young and innocent( almost baby like). I bet that won't last much longer that you'll be able to capture that innocence. ♥
Love,
G
Happiest Birthday to Noah! Glad he enjoyed a fun day. He's so cute. :)
Love, Linda
Post a Comment