It still seems so early to me. I know - you're on a more balanced school year calendar, but it's just so different from what Sarah and I grew up with. I'm glad they had a great day and hope they have a wonderful year. I'm sure they will - they always do great! :)
Here, we're still just enjoying summertime. Heading off on a weekend getaway this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and picking up something extra special for our anniversary gift. ;) I'll have to tell you more about that in private.
2 comments:
It still seems so early to me. I know - you're on a more balanced school year calendar, but it's just so different from what Sarah and I grew up with. I'm glad they had a great day and hope they have a wonderful year. I'm sure they will - they always do great! :)
Here, we're still just enjoying summertime. Heading off on a weekend getaway this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and picking up something extra special for our anniversary gift. ;) I'll have to tell you more about that in private.
Love, me
Hope everyday is as happy as the first one was. Have a GREAT year everyone. :)
Love,
G
Post a Comment