Apparently, when looking at my blog on an ipad or iphone, the pictures don't show up most of the time. I've been researching and think it may be the way I'm copying photos over from flickr to my blog, so I'm experimenting. This picture is from over a year ago, but it was cute.
OMG, Noah on Cowboy day at preschool. I'm dying....so cute.
Oh, look at my cute short hair. I love it! I want to cut it again, but it was so much work to tame my frizzy curls like this. Ugh.
This is only a test. A cute test.
4 comments:
Yes, a cute test! :) I can always see your photos but the only thing I ever use to view them is my desktop or laptop computer. I don't use my phone for anything and don't have an ipad.
Love, Linda
I like this test :D very cute pictures that showed up right away!
All good! Pictures are perfect! Thanks for looking out for your readers (fans)! ;)
Love,
Pam
Yep, weighing in from my nook, they opened right away... by the way lately I have had the prob. Of the pictures taking quite awhile to open even on my computer. By quite awhile I mean like two or three minutes to change from black to cute pictures, but tonight these ones opened right away. No black at all. :)
Love,
G
Post a Comment