The trailhead is right next to a museum and when you are in the wild west, you dress your mailboxes to look like a horse.

You had to cross under the road, which the kids thought was pretty cool.

The men folk trailing behind.

This trail is the site of a 1959 Navy plane crash that killed several military men. This is some of the wreckage. It was a little strange to be standing where a plane had crashed almost 60 years ago.

The kids quickly found walking sticks.

Noah was literally not happy with every stick he had. I think he went through 5 of them. The trail was super pretty through the trees and brush.

Em and her BFF, Alanah.

The only pic I was in was a selfie from my cell phone, so I put that here so you know I was there too.

Ben was obessed with rock climbing. I think it took us 45 minutes to go about 1/2 mile. He had to stop and climb everything.

Noah with walking stick #4.

Ben.

Ben climbing and jumping. It's a miracle he didn't fall.

My hot husband.

And if I thought he was hot then, he's even hotter with our babies. He's such a good man and a good father.

We were only out about an hour and it was getting warm. Next time, I'll pack some snacks and we'll hit the trail a little earlier. David had to duck in the tunnel on the way out.


It was fun to do something different and we all had a great time. Now that Noah is a older and it's not such a process, we will do more of this.
2 comments:
What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful Saturday morning with family and friends.☼ Great pictures and I am sure you all felt fine when you were done. An hour or so is not enough to kill anyone except perhaps good ol' Grammie. Loved all the pics.Thanks for sharing.
Love,
G
That's awesome!! Glad you had a wonderful time. :)
Post a Comment