I love my phone as much as the next person. Most nights, I've been doing these daily posts while David and I are watching TV after the kids have gone to bed. I'm also known to read email, send a text and play Candy Crush. Last night, I did none of those things. I just laid next to my husband in bed and held his hand while we watched Sons of Anarchy. I forgot all about my phone, my blog and my thankful posts.
So to make up for forgetting to post yesterday, I'm doing it now. Yesterday, I'm grateful that I can disconnect from my phone and the computer for awhile and not even think twice about it.
2 comments:
That's a good thing to be able to do.
I was at the dr.'s office yesterday where I would think you'd be polite if nothing else to turn your phone off. But suddenly a phone starts to chime( a certain ring) and 4 guys sitting side by side all reached for and retrieved their phones to check if the message was for them. Talk about precision . It was an "altogether now" moment and they were all perfectly aligned. Sorry I just had to share that amazing scenario with someone. LOL!
Maybe if they had a woman in bed beside them , holding their hand they might not have reacted like automatons.(is that a word?)
love,
G.
I think that's great. The past days of being off and being busy with Christmas decorating, etc., I hardly thought of my phone at all and definitely did not use the computer at all. To be honest, I get very bored with Facebook and Instagram and I'm always thinking that I will give both of them up entirely. Probably I won't be on much at all in the coming days and definitely not at all over the 2 week Christmas period.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment