I'm in Denver with my best friend for our 40th birthday celebration. Well, she's already 40. I'm not. Ha! We went to a Dave Matthews Band concert Friday. And today we went up Mt Evans. We are staying with Pam's sister and her husband and having a great time. But, I sure miss my babies and my wonderful husband.
4 comments:
I wondered what you were doing there - sounds/looks like fun! :D
40, ha - youngsters.... I will be 50 in 2014. I like the idea of a fun trip instead of a party; that's what I've been telling Jim at least. ;)
Love, Linda
What a wonderful way to celebrated:)
Glad to know you had a great weekend with Pam and her sister. It seems like it was a win win all round.☼
Love,
G.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2 40 YEAR OLDS~~YOU BOTH STILL LOOK YOUNG N PRETTY TO ME~~ :) :) ALL MY LOVE MOM
Post a Comment