Enter the trail a bike and Craigslist. This invention is genius.
Away we go. This solves all our problems. Noah can go on longer rides with us. He can also learn balance and maybe he'll be out of training wheels even sooner then the other kids were. This was $200 new, but we got one that looks brand new on Craigslist for $90. The best part is that we can turn around and sell it in 2 years for probably the same amount. Awesomeness!
Noah loves it, but he prefers just to kick back and not peddle. Um, that's not what I was hoping for when we bike up the hills in our neighborhood. I'm hoping he starts to help out soon!
2 comments:
Gina, that is quite an add on you found. I have never seen that before. Knowing Noah he will be pedaling his way all over PV before too long. He looks very proud of himself in the pic at least. Anyway have lots of fun.☺
Love,
G
That's great!! :)
Enjoy those family bike rides, I know you do. There comes a time where they don't even want to be seen on a bike ride with parents (that's Sarah for many years now), although she'll still go on walks with us occasionally, so I don't get it.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment