Thursday, April 8, 2010

On Cue

Noah is 8 months old today, really 6 months. Most babies start to sit up on their own at 6 months.

And right on cue, he can sit up in the tripod position.



He does much better with a little help from the boppy. Plus it cushions the fall.


Because it has taken him so much longer to do anything, it feels weird when he meets another milestone. I can't picture him doing anything but laying on his back or in his jumperoo. I'll be amazed when he starts crawling.

Next milestone to meet, sleeping through the night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Noah. He's such a good little man. So proud of him. I was just talking about that sitting up issue with Kathi yesterday, so right on cue , he made a liar out of his Grammie. He's caught on to all that stuff already. Good Job,
Noah.

Linda said...

Milestones are wonderful!!! Hooray :)