I'm cleaning and updating stuff on my blog. In doing so, this section on my sidebar will be removed. It seems most quotes have a story and I blog about the entire thing. But, I didn't want to forget these great lines from my kids.
"Don't worry Santa! We're coming!" ~ Ben
"Tat not broccowi!" ~ Ben (I tried to pass pea soup off as broccoli, his favorite)
"Can we go to Chinese and get a baby brother?" ~ Emily
"I no wear princess!" (I put Emily's old princess pull ups on him) ~ Ben
"Look at that baby. How cute. Can we get one of those?" ~ Emily
"Look at the sun. Isn't it prettiful?" (that's pretty and beautiful) ~ Emily
"Mommy the flag is broken!" (It was the first non windy day in months) ~ Emily
"Oh yeah tough guy." ( to David while wrestling) ~ Ben
"Ben be quiet or Santa will come cut off your head." ~ Emily
"I scared of peacots (peacocks)." ~ Ben
"I need to exercise with you Mommy. I'm squishy right here too (pointing to her bottom)." ~ Emily
"Mom, you're trying my patience." ~ Emily
And I'll add a few that have come up lately that made me smile.
"Oh my gosh, Noah is going to be a kid!" ~ Emily, when she saw Noah sitting up for the first time all by himself
"Smell my stinky butt, I got a surprise for you." Then he pretends to fart. ~ Ben
disgusting...yes
hysterical...yes, except for when he says it in front of 20 Moms waiting to pick up their Kindergartener. I had to have the talk with him about what happens at home stays at home. Boys, I don't know where they get this stuff.
1 comment:
Those are all priceless - they're such great quotes, lol. :D
Post a Comment