We dyed eggs.
Noah was really excited about it.
Emily posing pretty.
Ben not posing pretty.
Emily wrote a note for the Easter Bunny and left him carrots.
Here are carrots for Easter. Love, Emily, Ben and Noah
Opening up Easter gifts.
Ben got a Batmobile.
Emily loved these little pink chicks.
Noah even got a little something to jazz up his car seat.
And of course, there was an egg hunt.
I wanted to make sure the kids knew what Easter was really about. So, I told them how Jesus died for our sins on the cross and that Easter is the celebration of him rising up again.
To which Ben replied, "Does Jesus like Batman?"
Next year, we are going to church.
1 comment:
:-D
I'm so glad you had a great Easter and it's wonderful that you've shared the real reason with your children. This was one of our first Easters where we weren't at church, but with me cooking Easter dinner and my sister and family arriving mid morning, our single-church service time didn't work out with that. We too had a blessed time with family though it was pretty hectic. :)
Post a Comment