And crazy it has been. The house is loud and messy and totally fun.
Emily discovered Uncle Daniel's laptop. I'm surprised she hasn't put one on her Christmas list already.
Noah was lovin' on his Grammie.
Ben played with Batman. Shocker.
Rachel thought she was at a toy and book store.
Baby Gregory was passed out cold on the sofa.
Tomorrow we have a photo session at Sears. They won't know what hit them.
4 comments:
Sounds like controlled chaos! Have a great time with the fam!
"loud, messy and totally fun".... that's what I'll be saying next weekend and that's just your Uncle Jim and I. LOL
I love the photos - what a wonderful, blessing, all of you being together!! ♥
Sounds like everyone is having a great time! Sure you had lots of fun. So glad Grammie got to visit too! Love the pictures.
Kathi
I love all the pictures that you are posting. It is so exciting when you can get all the grandkids together at once. Have fun!
Barbara Robertson
Post a Comment