It didn't dawn on me that she might not know that less is more.
I shrieked when I saw the mountain of butter which made her a little angry. She thought she was doing a good job. Maybe, but only at giving her brother a heart attach at the age of four.
2 comments:
I love it! The greatest act of kindness that "kills". Emily looks so cute with that beautiful braid. I can hardly wait to see all of you again soon. ☼
Love,
G.
This is so sweet and funny! :)
It's also funny to me because I was just considering writing a quick blog about Sarah who has taken a liking for dipping french bread in a little plate of olive oil with parmesan cheese and black pepper. I found this funny because she's like the "cosmopolitan teenager". And then I come here to your blog and see your post about bread and butter. I love the coincidences :)
Post a Comment