Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

...is my two front teeth.

Apparently, Noah was singing this song and Santa heard him because here are his bottom two front teeth.



I noticed them last week, but they weren't poking through yet. Today, I could feel the left one. I'm surprised it's so early.He's 4 months, but they take off two months for the first year as far as development goes. So, it's really early to have teeth. I'm told David had teeth at two months, so I guess he is already taking after his Dad.

***Sorry for the blurry photo. It was the best I could do. And don't be disguisted by the color of my thumb nail. I just peeled a cutie orange for Emily's lunch.

All I want for christmas....a manicure!

3 comments:

Holly and Bo said...

Wow, that is early! I thought Brayden was going to get his before he did. Nice picture though. You saw my attempt at a picture. He kept sticking his tongue out. And never would have noticed the thumb nail! :)

Linda said...

That is really super early! Though all I remember from when Sarah was teething is that she had her full set by age 2, so I guess she was early as well.

Hope you get what you want for Christmas as well, lol.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! for Noah. He is establishing the ground rules all the way!Noah will be eating steak before he gets to the really soft strained food. LOL!
I hope the antibiotics he's been on, keep him from having all the other symptoms that come with cutting their first teeth. ☼
Love,
G.