David walked into our room at 1:00 in the morning with Ben saying he was calling me and coughing. So, now Ben is in my bed and David goes into Ben's bed trying to get a break from Wheezy. She was on to him and came to find him and drag him back to her bed within an hour.
Then, the dog wanted out at 4:30. Mind you I've gotten up about 5 times during the last 6 hours just to go to the bathroom. And that was it for me, I couldn't go back to sleep. The baby in my belly is so active and I swear he will be a boxer (over my dead body) or maybe he'll be the next star of Riverdance. That won't mess up his pretty face. I'm signing him up for clogging now.
The sun had just started to come up, so I laid there and watched Ben sleep. His eyes were closed of course, but he has the sweetest eye lashes. Yeah, I know they look just like mine, but I've never seen my lashes closed. His are also thicker and darker, so they really stand out.
My favorite thing today is Ben's eyes.
Seriously, click on the picture and look at his right eye (the one that's in focus). Those are some unbelievable lashes. It's almost a shame that they will never see mascara, at least I hope not.
To complete our musical beds, David went for a walk with the dogs at 6:00 and Emily came into the bed with Ben and I. Of course, I was just starting to fall asleep. Wheezy wiggled for 30 minutes until I finally got up and put her on the sofa and turned on the TV. Then, I went to bed for an hour before David woke me up because he was leaving for work.
Ben kept sleeping in my bed, so I sat with Wheezy on the sofa while she watched TV and slept for an hour. I think all in all, I may have managed 7 hours of sleep, it just took 10-11 hours to do it. See, I'm all ready for a newborn.
2 comments:
Yes, the eyelashes on his right eye are indeed to be envied.. You know I made a comment on here yesterday and now it is gone. I even saw it yesterday, so I know it posted. No idea where it went. The same thing used to happen to Linda's blog. My comments would just disappear. But, it is the first time I've noticed it happening on yours.As I mentioned yesterday I hope Emily's cough clears up quickly and you can go back to reminding her about Arthur's Night Time Manners....
Love.
G
Very cute! Hope everyone is well soon.
As for the comments, as a precaution G, I always right click and copy what I type before sending through. That way, if something happens, I don't have to type it all again, I just paste it in. Just a tip. :)
Post a Comment