Halloween was fun! We started the weekend before with a few trips through the Haunted maze that our neighborhood clubhouse puts on. They do a really great job. The kids loved it and went through twice. Well, Noah stayed back with me for the second go through.
Our friends had their annual Halloween party. I'm a cat. The boys are ghosts. Em is an M&M and David is a Mexican, which can not be offensive to anybody because he is a Mexican. I even drew an eyeliner mustache on him and we borrowed the costume from Dakri.
I'm so glad the kids still want to dress up and get candy. I thought Ben might think he's too old, but he's only 13 and this is one of his favorite holidays.
I told the kids this year that I wasn't buying any costumes. We have enough around the house and they can get creative. Well, I did buy two white sheets from the thrift store for a few bucks. They wanted black behind the eyes. Luckily, I had an old pair of black pantyhose that I was able to cut up and we taped it behind the face. It worked and they loved it.
Of course, this is the real reason why they like to go trick or treating. We got lots and lots of candy!
We went trick or treating with our friends in the neighborhood, like always.
It was a fun Halloween!
It was a fun Halloween!




1 comment:
You all look super cute. Love the ghost costumes - vintage vibes and reminds me of Charlie Brown and his friends in The Great Pumpkin. These are the sorts of costumes I grew up with.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment