The kids, well Emily and Noah, made David a cake for his birthday and we went out Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I didn't take any pictures of that. But, he enjoyed his cake.
A few days later for Father's Day, I made him lasagna. I only make it on Father's Day. So, he enjoyed that and we just relaxed and spent the day at home. For the first time in forever, we didn't go to the pool. We've barely gone this year. And, he didn't have to paint anything per his request after my Mother's Day gift.
It wasn't anywhere near as exciting of a day as he deserves. He's such a good husband and father and I wish I could give him so much more. Luckily, he's content with just spending the day with us. That's just the kind of guy he is.



3 comments:
The cake looks yummy. The kids did a great job!. It is hard having those two occasions close together. Actually Alisa was born on Father's Day the year she was born. In any case I know David loves everything you and the kids do for him and you always make him happy.
Love, G
Looks like a nice day for a great person.
Love, Linda
Happy 48th Birthday ..n A Happy
Fathers Day For David.. :)
He's a very Special n Awesome
Dad n Husband..Great Pics of
David n the Kids..The Cake looks
Delish..the reflection of the
Candles goes left to Right n Up n
Down..looks Cool..Love U All, Mom
Post a Comment