Friday, May 17, 2019

Noah's Music Concert

This kid is a little monkey. His legs are so skinny. They are just like David's. Speaking of, David went to Florida for a long weekend to help his parents pack some stuff for the move.  He brought home this picture of himself when he was 4. It was done by an artist on the beach in Acapulco. I never really thought Noah looked much like him, but this is totally Noah when he's mad. It's kind of crazy. Even Noah saw it and said, "When did someone draw that of me?" Um, not you son. Well, at least we know he'll be super handsome when he gets older. As if we had any doubt, but you know...


Anyway, he's a monkey.

I went to go for a walk and go out front and I hear Noah calling me. 
He's standing on the fence.


And look this picture of him building a stage coach in school. They posted it on their Facebook page. He worked hard on this and took off the caps of 4 containers of peanut butter for wheels. He spray painted them too, and may have got some on his Dad's shoes. He did a great job.


Last night he had his spring music concert. He looked so sweet. You can't see in this picture, but he has on his new black pants that he wanted me to get him. Size 10 slim and they are skinny jeans. I wouldn't be able to fit my toe in them and he had me cinch up the inside buttons as much as I could to make them smaller. And you know what? He eats more junk food than anyone I've ever known. I don't get it.
They did all Beatles songs. You'll have to excuse the poor video quality. David and I were passing the camera around as his teacher would sometimes cover him up, so I'd give the camera to David. The lighting in the auditorium is awful and I probably need a new phone, but you get the idea.  The second song, Here Comes the Sun, is my song for Noah. When we were in the hospital and he'd lay on my chest, they said to talk to him so he can hear your voice. Well, about 5 minutes in, it gets a little boring talking to a 5 day old baby, so I'd sing him that song. But, I changed the lyrics to Here Comes my Son. It's our special song.


It's strange going to one concert and that's it. We did 3 at one point.

And even better, Noah got all A's this semester!  The whole year, he always had one B and got Honor Roll, but he applied himself a little more and got all A's. Actually, school comes very easy to him and he barely has to try. Imagine if he really applied himself. He can accomplish anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah, All A's in School. Great
Job..B4 I read ur blog Gina, I Scrolled
Down. I saw the Black n white pic of Noah! I went back up n I said, oh that
Is Ben.Ummm- I was puzzled?? Then I read
Ur paragraph n it said Noah..Noah, u
Look just like ur Daddy!! N Ben Now
Looks so much like David..Noah u n ur
Mommy have a special Song, Hear Comes My
SON! :) Very nice Concert, Noah u look
So Cute n Adorable. I'm So Proud of You.
I Love you- Lil Monkey-- ur Granny

Linda said...

Congratulations to Noah!! That's awesome. And yes, David and Noah looked alike.

Love, Linda