Thursday, February 21, 2019

The New Home

I know...5 posts in one day. I'm making up for lost time. I'm just busy and then blogging is the last thing I seem to have time for. I thought things would get easier as the kids got older but nope.

Here's a few pics of the progress on the house.

I typically go by on Wednesday when I'm running errands. But, a few weeks ago, David and I stopped by. They had everything in and were ready to pour the slab. There are great views from the house. The power lines will be removed. They were just put up temporarily to provide power to a neighboring subdivision that is starting up.


I lucked out and went by at the exact time they were pouring the foundation.
 Then, I went by the following week to see that they are tarping it at night which is good if the temp is below freezing.
 And here's the slab. All ready for a house!

They typically let the slab cure for about 30 days before they start framing.  So, we won't see any progress for about a 3 more weeks, but it's exciting!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...the House Builders, are pretty Fast..the House is coming along just
Fine N Dandy...Pretty soon there will
Be lots of houses all around..Gwynne
n Enrique will Love it.!! It is fun to go n see how it's coming along :) gotta Love the

Anonymous said...

Love the view.. Big Hugs Mom :)

Linda said...

Love to watch a house in progress! How exciting for everyone!! :)
Love, Linda