Here she is looking so grown up.
And then, I lost all control and she went bonkers for a minute.
Ok, serious and beautiful again...
And silly again.... Photo shoots are never easy.
Here she is playing at the recital.
Here are all the girls. Stacy has 8 students now! Isn't that amazing!!!
And here is the video of her performance:
She played Be Thou My Vision, How Great Thou Art and Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. And then, she does a duet of Chopsticks with Alissa.
She did such a great job and we are always so proud of her.
3 comments:
Another recital over Em and as always you did a fabulous job! W@e are so proud of you. Thanks to your Mom, Gina for providing us with the video which of course always makes Grampie and I so happy and confirms our faith in you to do a great job.
It will be amazing in a few years ( or sooner) when you can play the violin and piano to accompany each other . Not sure how you will do that but I'm sure you can figure it out easily enough. :)
Again Thanks Gina for keeping us up to date with all of Emily's accomplishments.
Love, ♥
G
She's doing great as always!
Much love to you all,
Linda
Excellent piano playing, Em! You are doing so well! I love that your mom posts all of these for us. Someday I'll come watch in person! Love you!
Love,
Auntie Pam
Post a Comment