Noah had his Christmas Concert last night. Those little Kinder kids are so cute, but I think Noah is just the cutest. I mean look at this kid...
He was so excited to get up on stage and perform. He did a great job.
To celebrate, we came home and I made him pumpkin muffins and he watched the new Ninja Turtle movie. I think it was his idea of a perfect night.
3 comments:
Such a spirited performance!! :) I really respect these young music teachers and all of their enthusiasm that the kids just thrive on.
Noah is such a cutie - that smile and those eyes. Love his outfit too ;)
Fun times for sure. I sometimes miss those early days.
Love, Linda
Very cute! He is the cutest kindergartner! Nice work, Noah! Xo
Yes, Noah did a great job and I am so happy I was able to be there in person. His star shone brightly for sure.
Love,
G
Post a Comment