Emily came home from school not feeling great. I think it's just allergies, but she said she coughed all day. She's also had a loose molar for a week that's been bothering her. She asked for peas for dinner. What 9 year old asks for peas for dinner? One bite and out it came. She was so happy.
My best friend Pam's little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today. He's seriously adorable. Their journey is just starting and I'm so happy for them.



2 comments:
I have never heard of Flat Stanley but I love Ben's version and Noah's is great too considering he is a 4 year old. Great job to both. I'm glad Emily finally let that molar go. It was probably two weeks , as she was complaining about it when I was there. As for the coughing, tell her Grammie has the same thing, just can't get rid of it. :(
Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy...and Auntie Pam of course.
Love,
G.
Flat Stanley - so cute!
Cute baby and couple.
As for the coughing, runny nose etc., pollen count is extremely high here - tree pollen - and I've had something for 2 weeks which makes me feel just lousy enough at times, and although I thought I had outgrown seasonal allergies for good, it seems to be just that. The 50 mph winds today don't help matters - it's crazy out there, but WARM. : )
Love, Linda
Post a Comment