Emily always comes home from school and gets right to work on her homework. Sometimes, she needs help and she'll ask. Other times, she just gets it done. Today, she had to write about her hero. I didn't know what she was writing. When she finished, I was touched and my eyes filled with tears as I read it. She's awesome.
3 comments:
Oh my Gosh, now I'm crying... How lovely is that? I guess someone is doing something right.I hope Dad doesn't cry cause she didn't choose him! LOL!
Love,
G
Excellent choice, Em! I couldn't agree more! I especially like the part about making all your meals. I need a hero like that! ;) seriously, your mom is one of the very best people I know. You are very lucky girl! Xo
Love,
Auntie Pam xo
That's so wonderful!! ♥
I first couldn't get past the first sentence though --- really on the homework? Sarah is the complete opposite, always waits until the last minute and has had to be nagged since Kindergarten! LOL
Love, Linda
Post a Comment