Emily worked on her handstands.
The boys played laser tag.
We thought we saw sea lions.
Then, I got home and zoomed it in and realized it was only buoys or something. I took 10 pictures of buoys.
David played airplane with the kids.
Noah is the bird whisperer.
The girls sunbathed.
And used boogie boards for foot stools.
Ryan made a sand castle.
Noah made me a "birthday cake".
Then, we came home and got ready. We went to Mexican for dinner. Yum!
They sang me happy birthday and at the part with the Dear they said Ponchita. We had to google it to see what it means. We came up with old lady or person with a big belly. I hope it has some other translation. Gwynne, can you ask Enrique?
Then, Dakri and Ryan took all the kids home and David and I got to walk the mile home on the beach. Alone.
Dak made me a cake earlier and the kids helped decorate it.
I wished for more great vacations.
It was a great last day of vacation and a great 40th birthday. Tomorrow morning, we pack up and head back home. I'm looking forward to my bed.
4 comments:
Lovely pictures and thoughts from your 40th birthday celebration.. One's own bed is always a nice comforting thought. I love that pic of you and Noah. He is such a cutie!
Hope you made special wishes before blowing out those candles and most especially I hope they come true. I asked Enrique re: Ponchita and he says it is a made up word and probably one they threw in because they didn't know your name. All I can add to that is that it ends in "ita" which means little one.. so that's a good endearing bit of news. :)
Safe travels back to PV and keep those happy memories of the past week with you as you settle back into the routine of daily life.☼
Love,
G
GINA, WOW WHAT A FUN BIRTHDAY YOU HAD~~IT WAS TOTALLY YOUR DAY AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS MADE SURE THEY TREATED YOU SUPER SPECIAL~~HOW SWEET THEY ALL ARE~ :) :) SO NOW YOU HAVE SUCH LOVELY MEMORIES ON YOUR 40TH~~YEAH WHOOHOOO AS ALWAYS I LOVED ALL THE PICS, YOU'RE SO GOOD WITH YOUR CAMERA~~ I REALLY DO ENJOY YOUR BLOG~~READING IT MAKES ME HAPPY N I SMILE AND LAUGH~~YOU N DAVID ARE SUCH WONDERFUL PARENTS~~PRAISE THE LORD, AND GOD'S BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE~~I LOVE YOU ALL, MOM/GRANNY :) :)
A wonderful Birthday!! :)
Enjoy being home.
Love, Linda
That trip was so much fun i hope we have that much fun next year!
Love,
Alanah
Post a Comment