We took the tram ride around the zoo and saw this cute baby nursing.
I love this park for the natural look of all the habitats. It looks like they are roaming in Africa.
A baby rhino.
A big rhino.
A bunch of rhinos.
Emily and some rhinos.
The elephants.
Going batty.
The kids loved the petting zoo.
Noah brushed about every goat there is.
My girl looks cute in her glasses.
Emily really liked this goat.
Ben LOVED this zebra. It was a talking interactive zebra and he could see us on a web cam. Ben thought it was the greatest thing ever. This was Robert the Zebra giving us a kiss goodbye.
This was a baby gorilla. So stinking cute.
He doesn't look happy.
Eating some grass.
The other day, Emily fell walking to the beach and scraped her left knee. Today, she fell at the zoo and scraped her right leg. She keeps going off the path and then falls because it's sandy or dirty and the traction isn't good. She bummed a ride in Noah's stroller.
We made the kids pose on the giant rhino on the way out.
We had a fun day. Then, we went and got blizzards and banana splits at Dairy Queen! We are relaxing tonight at home. Grilling some chicken for dinner and going in the hot tub.
Tomorrow is our last day. It's also my 40th birthday. We are spending at the beach and going out for dinner. Fun!
3 comments:
GOOD MORNING TO ALL~~GINA, HAPPY HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL~~I LOVE YOU, HUGS-PEACE N HAVE A FUN DAY~~MOM~~~I CAN SEE WHY BEN LOVED THE TALKING, ROBERT THE ZEBRA-THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A KICK FOR EVERYONE~~I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR SCRAPES EMILY~THEY SHOULD BE BETTER TODAY, U SURE LOOK CUTE IN YOUR GLASSES~~NOAHS BRUSHING ALL THE GOATS~VERY CUTE--JOSH N ALAHNA MUST BE HAVIN A FUN TIME TOO- THEY'RE ALWAYS SMILING :) :)~~LOVE TO ALL, ENJOY YOU DINNER~~MOM/GRANNY
Happy 40th , Gina. I was just recalling when I celebrated my 40th and it was the time we were preparing to move to Florida from Montreal... Such a long time ago...
Looks like the Zoo was a great day for all. Hope your last beach day will be a happy one for all, but, especially for you.The kids had a lot of great experiences and it looks like they will have lots to share with Granny when they get home.☼
Love,
G
Another super fun day! :)
Happy Birthday! I'm sure your day will be awesome. ♥ Jim hosted a party for my 40th, which was only 9 years ago but somehow seems like an eternity now.... I remember that's the first time Linda B. (my childhood friend) and I had gotten together in many years and it was like a segment out of "This is your Life" - you're too young to know what that is probably - but basically, I heard her voice at the front door before I even saw her and I immediately recognized the voice and it brought back a flood of memories instantly. It was very special.
Hope your day is equally so.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment